|Home||» Products||» Lead Smelting Recycling Furnace||» Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace|
Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 3500000 - 5000000 INR
In order to satisfy the diverse preferences of customers, we are offering superior quality Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace. Offered furnace is manufactured using premium quality materials under the stern guidance of deft professionals. To ensure its flawlessness, offered furnace is tested against various quality parameters. Available in the market for processing mixed scrap and drosses. It is also able to process many types of scrap including:
- Mixed scrap often with contamination (tense, taint, tabor etc)
- Turnings / swarf / chips
- Scrap contaminated with iron and steel inclusions
- Optimum performance
- Longer working life
- Sturdy construction
UNIVERSAL TILTING ROTARY FURNACE ( UTRF) for Lead Recycling
Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace is designed like a rotary closed well furnace. It has advantages of rotary furnace, rebvetory furnace and dry hearth furnace in a single equipment.
Main advantage of UTRF is that it can be rotated as well as tilted. Firstly lead scrap is loaded in furnace with smelting flux and furnace locked. The material is heated with the help of oil/gas burner which is mounted on the door, until it reaches melting point. Heating is immensely faster because of horse shoe flame design. Due to the quick heating, consumption of oil and melt loss is very less as compared to the conventional tube furnace.
Merits of Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace :
- Less amount of flux is required for melting.
- Efficient working condition.
- All non ferrous scrap can be recycled in a single unit.
- Homogenous charge resulting in high quality of material.
- Self cleaning of lining.
- Recurring cost is approximately 30% less as compared to horizontal rotary furnace.
- Ensures faster melting rate.
- Better yield.
Comparison between UTRF and Horizontal fixed axis Rotary Furnace :
The traditional furnace (fixed axis rotary furnace) is primarily a rotating tube with burner on one end and flue at the other. The furnace functions under negative pressure and gets cold air from outside making it virtually impossible to control the atmosphere in the furnace, which is nearly always oxidising ( air rich). It view of it, large amount of flux is required to protect the charge. Consumption of oil is also high because travel length of flue gas is less.
On the other hand, UTRF furnace is designed with a single entrance and exist point. The door carries burner and flue. The furnace operates under positive pressure and during firing of the burner there is complete absence of cold air from outside resulting in reduced amount of flux required during operation. In addition the furnace operates at an angle, the charge is mixed with similar action that of a concrete mixing machine. This improves homogeneity heat transfer resulting in high thermal efficiency.
Salient Features of Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace :
- Tap to tap cycle time 4- 5 Hrs.
- Energy consumption 600 Kw/MT
- Robust steel structure with proven drum
- Life of refractory lining is long
- Oversize driving system and bearings.
- Tilting, door opening and closing is hydraulically operated.
- Sturdy inte4rlocks for safety of the equipment.
- Less manpower required. Only two persons per shift can operate the furnace.
- FOB Port
- NHAVA SHEVA MUMBAI PORT
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 90 DAYS Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- EXPORT WORTHY PACKING AT EXTRA COST
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 certified ISO 14001:2015 certified OHSAS 18001:2007 certified CE approved for complete product range. CRISIL verified Member of INDIA Lead Zinc Development Association of India. Member of Metal Recycling Association of India. Member of Confederation of Indian Industry. Member of APEX Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Recognized by Govt. of India)