Mini Blast Furnace For Recycling of Scrap Batteries
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1500000 INR
A Mini Blast Furnace (commonly known as Mandir Bhatti or Shahi Bhatti) is a
1. Simple, time-tested and widely used system
2. Produce secondary lead in India and many other countries.
3. It is the most basic of all furnaces and a production system based on this technology has certain distinct characteristics such as:
a. Low Project Capital Cost
b. Low Energy Cost (wooden coke fired)
c. Easy to install
d. Easy to operate & maintain
e. Production of low Antimony Lead (soft lead) at low temperature
The Blast Furnace itself is a:
1. Modified blast furnace
2. Consists of a brick lined structure with fire brick oven in the midst and a metal Exo-skeletal structure outside.
3. Raw material and coke fuel is charged manually through the side metal doors fitted in the brick structure and air is provided from the FD fans provided at the back of the brick structure.
4. Molten metal & slag is tapped at the pits made in front of the brick structure and flue gases are sucked from the top of the brick structure which is provided with a metallic hood.
5. A typical Double Oven Mini Blast Furnace has the following standard sizes & specifications:
a. Outside Dimensions of Brick Structure: 2400mm L x 1900mm W x 2400mm H
b. No. of Ovens: 2 Nos.
c. Oven Size - Top Dia: 600mm x Bottom Dia: 250mm x Depth 650mm
d. No. of FD Fans: 2 Nos. (1 for each oven)
e. FD Fan Capacity: 300cmh at 250mm of WG
f. No. of Charging Doors: 2 Nos. (1 for each oven)
g. Charging Door Dimensions: 1100mm H x 650mm W
1. No consumables used other than Wooden Coke which is also used as Fuel
2. Low Power Consumption
3. Produces low Antimony Lead suitable for soft lead purposes
4. Pollution can be controlled with minimum fugitive emissions
5. Easy to install, operate & maintain
1. Cannot recover 100% lead in the first operation
2. Subsequent recovery of lead after first recovery consumes higher coke & manpower.
3. Equipment cannot be scaled up for higher production capacities.
- FOB Port
- NHAVA SHEVA MUMBAI PORT
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 90 DAYS Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- PACKING WILL BE EXPORT WORTHY AND AT EXTRA COST
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 certified ISO 14001:2015 certified OHSAS 18001:2007 certified CE approved for complete product range. CRISIL verified Member of INDIA Lead Zinc Development Association of India. Member of Metal Recycling Association of India. Member of Confederation of Indian Industry. Member of APEX Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Recognized by Govt. of India)