Furnace For Lead Recycling
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1000000 INR
A. The Rotary Melting Furnace is a very flexible and universal equipment used for recycling many non ferrous metals. It is the major lead production technology used in India and many other countries for Secondary Lead Production. A lead production system based on this technology has certain distinct characteristics such as:
- Equipment scalable for installing higher capacities
- Recovers all lead in one production cycle
- Plates & powder from scrap battery as well as slag from Mini Blast Furnace can be used as raw material
- Requires addition of certain consumables
- Can be fired with various fuels
- Generates high Pollution both as Flue Gases & Fugitive Emissions
B. It is a Rotary kiln in the form of a metallic cylinder with conical sides on both ends. Mild steel plate is used for construction of this shell and its thickness varies depending upon the capacity of the equipment.
C. This shell is rotated on its own axis at 1-2 rpm. For this purposes tyres (also called riding rings) are fitted on the shell. These are fabricated from MS squares or flats, machined for a smooth finish.
D. These tyres ride on steel rollers which are again machined finely. These rollers are fitted on a robust MS structural frame and driven by a gear & motor arrangement.
E. The shell is lined inside with insulation and fire bricks of suitable Alumina content.
F. Conical ends of the furnace are open on both sides. The furnace is charged with Raw material along with additives from the front end.
G. This side is provided with a movable door on which a burner is mounted. The burner can be a conventional one or a fully automatic one depending upon the fuel used.
H. At the other end, an exhaust block lined with refractory bricks is provided. A tapping hole is provided in the center of the shell from where molten metal & slag are discharged.
I. Flue gases generated are sucked from the exhaust block side of the furnace.
- FOB Port
- NHAVA SHEVA PORT MUMBAI
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 90 DAYS Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- EXPORT WORTHY PACKING AT EXTRA COST
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- The company got following registrations in their credit. ISO 9001:2015 certified ISO 14001:2015 certified OHSAS 18001:2007 certified CE approved for complete product range. CRISIL verified Member of INDIA Lead Zinc Development Association of India. Member of Metal Recycling Association of India. Member of Confederation of Indian Industry. Member of APEX Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Recognized by Govt. of India)