|Home||» Products||» Copper Recycling Plant||» Copper Recycling Plant|
Copper Recycling Plant
We are one of the notable manufacturers and suppliers, betrothed in offering Copper Recycling Plant. In order to manufacture this, our team of seasoned professionals makes use of excellent grade materials with the help of latest technology. The provided plant is used for recovery of copper from used copper wire scrap, strips, sheets, used utensils and copper concentrate. Offered at industry leading prices, our Copper Recycling Plant is superior with respect to their productivity and energy efficient performance.
- Maintenance free
- Low power consumption
- Easy to operate
UNIVERSAL TILTING ROTARY FURNACE ( UTRF) for Copper Recycling Plant
Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace is designed like a rotary closed well furnace. It has advantages of rotary furnace, rebvetory furnace and dry hearth furnace in a single equipment.
Main advantage of UTRF is that it can be rotated as well as tilted. Firstly lead scrap is loaded in furnace with smelting flux and furnace locked. The material is heated with the help of oil/gas burner which is mounted on the door, until it reaches melting point. Heating is immensely faster because of horse shoe flame design. Due to the quick heating, consumption of oil and melt loss is very less as compared to the conventional tube furnace.
Merits of Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace :
1. Less amount of flux is required for melting.
2. Efficient working condition.
3. All non ferrous scrap can be recycled in a single unit.
4. Homogenous charge resulting in high quality of material.
5. Self cleaning of lining.
6. Recurring cost is approximately 30% less as compared to horizontal rotary furnace.
7. Ensures faster melting rate.
8. Better yield.
Comparison between UTRF and Horizontal fixed axis Rotary Furnace :
The traditional furnace (fixed axis rotary furnace) is primarily a rotating tube with burner on one end and flue at the other. The furnace functions under negative pressure and gets cold air from outside making it virtually impossible to control the atmosphere in the furnace, which is nearly always oxidising ( air rich). It view of it, large amount of flux is required to protect the charge. Consumption of oil is also high because travel length of flue gas is less.
On the other hand, UTRF furnace is designed with a single entrance and exist point. The door carries burner and flue. The furnace operates under positive pressure and during firing of the burner there is complete absence of cold air from outside resulting in reduced amount of flux required during operation. In addition the furnace operates at an angle, the charge is mixed with similar action that of a concrete mixing machine. This improves homogeneity heat transfer resulting in high thermal efficiency.
Salient Features of Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace :
1. Tap to tap cycle time 4- 5 Hrs.
2. Energy consumption 600 Kw/MT
3. Robust steel structure with proven drum
4. Life of refractory lining is long
5. Oversize driving system and bearings.
6. Tilting, door opening and closing is hydraulically operated.
7. Sturdy inte4rlocks for safety of the equipment.
8. Less manpower required. Only two persons per shift can operate the furnace.