|Home||» Products||» Aluminium Scrap Recycling plants||» Aluminium Scrap Recycling plants|
Aluminium Scrap Recycling plants
We have marked a distinct position in the domain by manufacturing and supplying the finest quality Aluminium Scrap Recycling plants. These are precisely manufactured by making use of premium grade materials and latest technology. Aluminium recycling is the process by which scrap aluminium can be further reused in products after its initial production. Available in several technical specifications, these Aluminium Scrap Recycling plants can be purchased from us at an economical price.
- Impeccable performance
- Negligible maintenance
- Longer service life
Product Range for Aluminium Recycling:
- Skelner furnace
- Reverberatory furnace
- Horizontal Rotary furnace
- Tilting Rotary furnace ( TRF)
- Ingot Casting machine for aluminum recycling.
UNIVERSAL TILTING ROTARY FURNACE ( UTRF) for Aluminium recycling
Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace is designed like a rotary closed well furnace. It has advantages of rotary furnace, rebvetory furnace and dry hearth furnace in a single equipment.
Main advantage of UTRF is that it can be rotated as well as tilted. Firstly lead scrap is loaded in furnace with smelting flux and furnace locked. The material is heated with the help of oil/gas burner which is mounted on the door, until it reaches melting point. Heating is immensely faster because of horse shoe flame design. Due to the quick heating, consumption of oil and melt loss is very less as compared to the conventional tube furnace.
Merits of Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace :
1. Less amount of flux is required for melting.
2. Efficient working condition.
3. All non ferrous scrap can be recycled in a single unit.
4. Homogenous charge resulting in high quality of material.
5. Self cleaning of lining.
6. Recurring cost is approximately 30% less as compared to horizontal rotary furnace.
7. Ensures faster melting rate.
8. Better yield.
Comparison between UTRF and Horizontal fixed axis Rotary Furnace :
The traditional furnace (fixed axis rotary furnace) is primarily a rotating tube with burner on one end and flue at the other. The furnace functions under negative pressure and gets cold air from outside making it virtually impossible to control the atmosphere in the furnace, which is nearly always oxidising ( air rich). It view of it, large amount of flux is required to protect the charge. Consumption of oil is also high because travel length of flue gas is less.
On the other hand, UTRF furnace is designed with a single entrance and exist point. The door carries burner and flue. The furnace operates under positive pressure and during firing of the burner there is complete absence of cold air from outside resulting in reduced amount of flux required during operation. In addition the furnace operates at an angle, the charge is mixed with similar action that of a concrete mixing machine. This improves homogeneity heat transfer resulting in high thermal efficiency.
Salient Features of Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace :
1. Tap to tap cycle time 4- 5 Hrs.
2. Energy consumption 600 Kw/MT
3. Robust steel structure with proven drum
4. Life of refractory lining is long
5. Oversize driving system and bearings.
6. Tilting, door opening and closing is hydraulically operated.
7. Sturdy inte4rlocks for safety of the equipment.
8. Less manpower required. Only two persons per shift can operate the furnace.